Women's Playtex 20 Hour Soft Cup Bra
|MSRP : $18.94|
Sale : $17.44
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Signature M-frame adjusts to your form for fabulous fit and support.
- Breathable Spanette, Fabric stretches & Four waysfor freedom of movement.
- Softly seamed cups contour your curves for wirefree lift and shape.
- Super-firm bottom band adds feel-good support and stability.
- Gorgeous floral lace adds feminine appeal.
More reasons to buy:
- Truesupport & Bra design ensures comfortable 4-way.
- Stretch straps adjust in front. (They're non-stretch for added support in DD and DDD cup sizes.)
- Tag-free leotard back helps keep straps from slipping down.
- Back close has three to five rows of adjustable hooks and eyes, depending on bra size.
- Natural rubber latex, nylon, polyester, cotton, spandex
I fell in love with this bra, but had a hard time finding them in the correct size at my store, so I went online and purchased them. I received them in only 2 days after I ordered them. Now this is the way to shop!!!
it is getting harder and harder to find playtex bras in the stores. my wal-mart does not carry any more. so glad that i can get on line.. I do not like any other bra xcept this one... i have tried other other brands do no like at all. hope you do not quit carrying on line and think of us ones that love playtex that does not have a computer...
I can't breathe!
I'm so glad to see others have said this: the band is tight and the cups are huge. I think Playtex might not understand larger women's bodies. But far worse was the smell. Yes, that's right. The package smelled kind of burny (like something melting) and when I opened the package, the bra itself (around the band) smelled...burnt. I have no explanation for this, but I wondered if the packing machine caught on fire or something. (There was no visual evidence of anything.) A washing solved the burnt smell problem but the cups are still too large.
Comfort AND Support!
I have been wearing this bra for many years and find that it gives me the most uplift of an bra I have ever worn. As a full figured woman, this is hard to find in other bras. It is also breathable and so comfortable.
Felt good not to have underwire sticking into me and still have support!