Women's 18 Hour Soft Cup
|MSRP : $18.94|
Sale : $17.44
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Signature M-frame adjusts to your form for fabulous fit and support.
- Breathable Spanette, Fabric stretches & Four waysfor freedom of movement.
- Softly seamed cups contour your curves for wirefree lift and shape.
- Super-firm bottom band adds feel-good support and stability.
- Gorgeous floral lace adds feminine appeal.
More reasons to buy:
- Truesupport & Bra design ensures comfortable 4-way.
- Stretch straps adjust in front. (They're non-stretch for added support in DD and DDD cup sizes.)
- Tag-free leotard back helps keep straps from slipping down.
- Back close has three to five rows of adjustable hooks and eyes, depending on bra size.
- Natural rubber latex, nylon, polyester, cotton, spandex
If only it came in black....
I have had this bra almost exclusively for several years now. (It has changed name, but still looks the same, and the bras I purchased last week are identical to the ones I have had for years). I am a 42DDD and this bra is very comfortable. I can and have slept in it on occasion! It gives a nice shape. A little pointy, which I prefer, and great lift. The straps do not dig. It is great for moisture wicking when I sweat. It also has pockets between the lace and the liner where I can slip my phone or wallet without it touching skin. (Admit it ladies - you sometimes stick items there when you have no pockets! Well, this bra solves the ick factor for that.) It is not a tshirt bra. The lace is textured. And if your outfit is very low cut you may show a little. I deeply regret that I did not purchase more in black back when they used to make them. I really, really want it in black! The honey color is ok, but not sexy, and being a full coverage bra, I don't want it to peek out under black clothes. I do have one black one of these and I guard it like gold! PLEASE make it in black again!!!!
I fell in love with this bra, but had a hard time finding them in the correct size at my store, so I went online and purchased them. I received them in only 2 days after I ordered them. Now this is the way to shop!!!
it is getting harder and harder to find playtex bras in the stores. my wal-mart does not carry any more. so glad that i can get on line.. I do not like any other bra xcept this one... i have tried other other brands do no like at all. hope you do not quit carrying on line and think of us ones that love playtex that does not have a computer...
A classic, tried and true
Please don't ever stop making this bra. I have worn it off and on for years and it gives the most youthful bustline of any bra I own, and it takes dye well so I buy the white and dye it whatever color I want. A classic and a mandatory in my wardrobe.
I am large busted, and this bra combines a comfortable fit with good support.