Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, Heals Dry and Chapped Lips, SPF 15, 3-pack
|MSRP : $3|
Sale : $2.79
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Blistex Medicated Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. It has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
- Lip balm with SPF 15
- Contains Beeswax, cooling Menthol, and calming Cocoa Butter
- Beeswax lip balm provides natural sealant and lip moisturizer
- Seal in lip moisture to sooth chapped lips and prevent reoccurence
- Apply before sun exposure and as needed
- Glides on smooth to provide complete coverage
- Medicated lip balm heals and soothes lips
- Soothes and repairs lip damage from windburn and sunburn
- Helps protect lips from the effects of winter and cold weather
- For ultimate dry lips treatment, pair with Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment
- Safe for most children older than six months
- For external use only
My favorite tube brand
The 1 thing that is not mentioned is if this is a flavored balm, you can't always trust a picture and it's not mentioned in the ad. The mint and regular are very similar in color on a computer screen. This is the REGULAR Blistex flavor. To me personally, Blistex is smoother going on my lips and doesn't pull like the other major brand. I've used this for years when I get bad hangnails, to coat my cuticles, which softened them and they are less likely to tear. Great for end of tube use.
My favorite lip balm
This lip balm is my favorite because it goes on easy and doesn't have any weird fruity flavors. It soothes my dry, chapped lips and makes them feel soft and moisturized for several hours before I need to put on more. Plus this combo pack is a great deal... each tube is less than a $1 each.
Only chapstick I buy
3 pack of the best chapstick! Even though this says medicated, it doesn't make your lips feel on fire like other medicated chapsticks do. Works great.
keeps lips moist
Keeps lips moist, especially in cold weather.
keeps lips moist
This lip balm worked great on my chapped lips. Like that it has SPF. Good product for the price.
- Bath & Body
- Beauty by Top Brands
- Beauty by Topic
- Hair Care
- Massagers & Spa
- Personal Care
- Premium Beauty
- Skin Care