UltraSwim Chlorine Removal Shampoo, 7 Oz
|MSRP : $7.4|
Sale : $3.96
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
UltraSwim Chlorine Removal Shampoo, 7 oz:
- UltraSwim shampoo removes chlorine buildup with just one use
- Releases chlorine's bond with hair
- Washes away chlorine and chlorine odor
- Moisturizing formula
- Use after every swim for healthy hair
- Contains vitamin E and aloe to nourish and condition hair
- Helps remove copper deposits and other oxidized metals
Expectations were surpassed
1) Surprisingly, it smells good to me 2) Works as expected to remove chlorine & any other build-up in your hair. 3) Arrived in good timing and in good shape; however, they do tape down the cap to make sure it doesn't leak in transport (if you order it online), which does sticky-up that area of the bottle. Alcohol did not remove the residue, but do try vegetable oil (I used grapeseed oil) as I did, and it worked. My experience: I recently moved and was concerned that our water is highly chlorinated here, as I could hardly comb through my thinning, medium-long, permed hair, even after using 2 kinds of hair conditioner after shampooing it. Also, it was looking all split. It felt like I had "gunk" in it and I actually couldn't comb it out completely. I couldn't figure out what was going on unless it was from chlorine in the water. So... I purchased this shampoo, and it works! I even got a compliment on my "beautiful hair" since using it. I'd recommend it to others.
Make a swimmer's hair easy to manage
This product does make my daughter's hair easy to manage. My daughter has black and fine hair. She swims 4+ days a week. The chlorine makes my daughter's hair all tangled. No matter how much conditioner I put it on her when I wash her hair after swimming, it still hurts my daughter a lot when I comb her wet hair. It also takes me a long time to untangled her hair. Also because of the chlorine, her hair changed to brown and gold color. I went online to search for shampoo to help my daughter and I found Ultraswim Moisturizing Chlorine Removal Shampoo which has high rating and low price. I ordered it on Walmart.com to gave it a try. I love it after the first use. My daughter's hair is so smooth. It is so easy for me to comb her hair. I notice her hair color doesn't go any lighter (still brown and gold). A small minus for this product is my daughter's hair get tangled a little bit and dry the next day of use this product. I apply the stay on conditioner on my daughter's hair. The problem is fixed. Over all, I love this product.
Yay! It got out the chlorine without turning my hair to straw. I followed it with their conditioner.
No chlorine smell after use.
4 stars because not Vegan. Hair is squeaky clean after shampooing. I apply a good hair condition. My curly hair remains very curly. No chlorine smell and hair is soft. I swim 6 days a week for 1 to 1.5 hours at LA Fitness Gym.
Shampoo removes chlorine gently
Really works to clean your hair after swimming in the pool.