duraflame® 6lb 4-hr Firelogs - 6 pk, 6.0 LB
|MSRP : $19.97|
Sale : $19.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Robust flames that last up to four hours
- Lights quickly – full flames in less than 5 minutes
- Use in an indoor, open hearth fireplace or outdoor fireplace or fire pit
- Burns 80% cleaner than wood
- UL approved safety classification for use in UL-listed factory built fireplaces
- Chimney Safety Institute of America Accepted Product
- duraflame® 6lb 4-hr Firelogs - 6 pk.
- America's # 1 firelog brand.
- Fast lighting - lights fully in less than 5 min.
- Burns cleaner than wood.
- Burns up to 4 hours*.
- *Variations in fireplace and climatic conditions may alter duration of burn.
- Tonight's the night.
- 6-6 lb (2.72 kg) Firelogs.
- Net wt 36 lb (16.33 kg).
Pressed Wood Fire Logs
Love these logs, they burn clean and I get up to 4 hours of great heat from them
duraflame fire logs
Unlike other fire logs, these are easy to start and burn evenly. After a couple hours of burning all you need to do is gently tap the burning log in several places and the flame grows and continues for another couple hours. Great product.
works as expected...perfectly... I've tried other brands and most don't light without lots of trouble, extra paper, etc. I won't bother with other brands or Green brands....just don't work. These are the best. actually last close to 4 hours
Logs Are Hot!
Bought these large Duraflame logs online and delivered to the local store. Low price and high quality make this an easy call. Always dependable to start and the longer burn time is perfect. Rather than shop around burning gas, I pick these and other patio items up online and at great savings to boot!
First time buying the 4 hour log and probably depending on the size and draft your fireplace might have will burn just short of 4 hours for me, it has bigger flames also. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment