12-Volt Rideamals Scout Pony Interactive Ride-On Toy by Kid Trax
|MSRP : $398|
Sale : $298
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
12-Volt Rideamals Scout Pony Interactive Ride-On Toy by Kid Trax:
- Over 100 unique sounds and movements ensure that every playtime is different from the last.
- Fully motorized eyes, ears, head and wheels make Scout come to life!
- Interactive fun for boys and girls: Feed it, brush it, pet it, walk it, ride it or dance with Scout. Over 100 unique sounds and movements.
- Includes: Brush, apple, carrot, saddlebag, 12-volt rechargeable battery and wall charger
- Power Trax Rubber Traction Strip Tires keep the ride smooth and steady
- One Step Direct Connect Charging System makes it easy to keep the fun going
- Walk or Ride: Scout can trot (3.5 MPH), gallop (4 MPH) or go backward (3.5 MPH). Sit in the saddle, hold the reins, pick your speed and you're on your way!
- Feed or Groom: Kids can hear munching noises as they feed Scout a tasty treat. Scout's ears move when its mane is brushed.
- Pet and Hug: Scout will respond with different movements and sounds when you pet its nose and cheeks.
- Walk: Pull the reins in front of the head and press the button to get Scout to trot along behind you.
- Dance: Press the horseshoe button and Scout will prance with you! Just make sure you're standing in front of Scout to see the awesome moves.
Check out these available Scout Accessories:
She loved it!
I received Scout Rideamal in exchange for reviewing the product. My daughter loved the pony! She had a lot of fun. I do feel like it was somewhat challenging to put together out of the box. Other then that, I wish they made one my size because she looks like she really enjoys it.
Better Than Your Typical Ride-On
Christmas came a bit early for our household! We brought home a Scout Rideamal a few weeks back for my 4-year old daughter, and it is one of the coolest toys we’ve ever gotten her. As someone who already owns a few ride-ons, I was hesitant to add another one to our collection. But, Scout is way more than a typical jeep or other ride-on. It eats, dances, and has a ton of other fun quirks/sounds (yes, it farts) that keep my kids and their friends in interested for long stretches of time. As a ride-on, I was pleasantly surprised at how long the battery lasts, and how stable it is when being ridden by a larger child. We recently brought Scout to a bday party in an open school gymnasium, and kids anywhere from 3 - 9 years old were cruising around and laughing and screaming with delight (should have brought earplugs). Scout is definitely meant to be ridden in an open space (basement or sidewalk), as its size won’t allow for a kid to turn on a dime in a hallway or living room. It’s only been a few weeks, but Scout has been a really fun addition to our household.
Cute and fun
The Rideamals Scout Pony is so much fun! My daughter is 3 and her pony, whom she named Cookie, has become her best friend. She really enjoys taking Cookie for walks and brushing her fur. She also loves to feed Cookie. We did have a small issue with the apple though, if you break it in half, it can get stuck in the horses mouth. I was also uncomfortable with the speed. I feel like to goes very fast for a 3 year old. It may be good for a bigger child, but to me, it’s too fast for my daughter. Also, she had to stand really really close to the front of her horse to get it to “dance” with her. So she doesn’t dance with her horse often because it’s too difficult for her. But other than that, she loves playing with it! It was really simple to put together and the battery lasts a long time, which is a plus for parents. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Cute and fun
When installed, it was found that there was a cover on the horse's reins. I don't know who to look for ï¼
Wish it went slower
Super cute. Bought this for my 2 1/2 year old son who loves horses. I wish it had a little lower speed setting, the slowest is goes is 3.5mph. That doesn’t seem fast in a vehicle type riding toy, but it is on a horse where the child needs to balance. Makes lots of noises and movement for more indoor play. Definitely too fast to ride indoors. Hard to steer.
- Action Figures
- Arts & Crafts for Kids
- Building Sets & Blocks
- Dolls & Dollhouses
- Electronics for Kids
- Games & Puzzles
- Hobby & Collectibles
- Kids' Bikes & Riding Toys
- Learning Toys
- Musical Instruments & Karaoke
- Outdoor Play
- Pretend Play & Dress Up
- Remote Control & Play Vehicles
- Stuffed Animals & Plush
- Stuffed Animals & Plush Toys
- Top Rated Toys