Aurora AS680S 6-Sheet Strip-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder without Wastebasket
|MSRP : $28.99|
Sale : $22.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Aurora AS680S 6-Sheet Strip-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder without Wastebasket:
- Shreds credit cards (1 at a time)
- Overheat protection
- Auto start/stop
- Manual reverse for cleaning paper jams
- Convenient adjustable credit card shredder without wastebasket
- Security Level P-1
- Aurora paper shredder has extendable arm for easy attachment to wastebasket
- Fits easily over your own wastebasket for effortless use
- Rugged build slices easily through plastic and multiple sheets of paper simultaneously
- Easy way to help prevent identity theft and safeguard secure documents for safe disposal
- Shreds plastic and paper into 1/4" wide strips for easy disposal
- Ideal for home or office use
- Size: 7.25" x 4.50" x 14"
For the price of the shredder exceeds my expectations, I would totally recommend to a friend so pleased, thank you!
Simple but efficient it's worth the price.
It works great can't complain.
Need to Shred
This is a replacement for my first shredder which was purchased approximately 15 years ago. I am sure this necessary replacement will live up to my needs. Great item. convenient and practical. Yes, my old one owes me nothing and I missed it so much that I bought a new one. I also bought one as a gift for another person.
Jammed paper a lot and it's straight cut " wish item description was marked as straight cut
Does the job
This particular shredder was a good purchase. It works well for shredding small jobs, or daily minimum shredding, as if you do any more than 25 - 30 mins the shredder will shut off to protect it shelf from over heating. I have a family member who has this same shredder with the waste basket, and they didn't read the manual and thought the shredder broke after trying to shred months worth of paper. Lol They kept trying to use the shredder and it wouldn't work, when all it was it shut off to protect its shelf from over heating. Also, you must make sure the basket doesn't get full and push up against the blades, beause this could cause a clog. Overall, this is a good shredder maybe for a student or for small jobs, but not for a household of 4 or more to shred papper with. I think this shredder is a bit temperamental , althought it strong and can handle shredding credit cards. All-in-all, it's a good buy for the price.