Men's Cushion FreshIQ Ankle Socks 12-Pack
|MSRP : $24.252|
Sale : $12.56
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Hanes Men's Cushion FreshIQ Ankle Socks, 12-Pack:
- 75% cotton, 21% polyester, 2% nylon, 2% natural latex rubber
- Men's cushioned ankle socks
- Fits shoe sizes 6 to 12
- Cotton jersey knit fabrication
- Pack of twelve pairs
- Cut above the ankle
- Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Cushioned foot for comfort
- Comfort toe seam
- Ribbed leg for natural stretch
- FreshIQ Advanced Odor Protection Technology
- Available in assorted colors
- Machine wash warm with like colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry medium, do not iron
Says it is >80 cotton, once received, it states >80 plyester
I bought them for my 15 year old son. In the car this morning I asked him how he liked the socks. He said for the price their ok. He prefers Nike socks but he's ok with these.
My husband bought these years ago, wears them daily and the elastic is just now giving out. The amazing thing is the fact the heels and toes have not worn out. I saw these at a good price and ordered him some new ones it was a package of 12 pair.
I hate wearing socks but...
I don't wear socks normally. I've always had a hard time finding socks that are comfortable and last. If the socks would last, I didn't like how they felt. If I liked how the socks felt, they wouldn't last. These are the only socks I've found that last and are comfortable enough I forget I'm wearing them. Some socks would creep down through the day and end up fully inside my boots. These socks do not do that. These socks last too. My feet are pretty rough. I usually wear socks out in just a few wearings. These seem to be holding up. I highly recommend these to guy with rough feet!
These socks have changed I have bought them over the last 15 years. These socks are so much thinner I can see my toes. Dont expect them to last long