Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues, 10 To Go Packs, 10 Tissues per Pack
|Sale : $7.9||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Pack includes 10 To Go Packs (10 Tissues per Pack) of Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues
- Travel-size pocket tissues fit in small spaces like pockets and purses to defend runny noses anywhere
- America's #1 selling Lotion Tissue
- Puffs softest, most cushiony tissue, with a touch of lotion, to help protect your nose
- Puffs Plus Lotion helps soothe irritated noses by locking in moisture better than regular tissues
- Don't let your runny nose run out of Puffs. Sign up for automatic home delivery and save.
- Dermatologist tested to be gentle on sensitive skin
- Be ready for cold & flu on-the-go with soft, soothing Puffs Plus Lotion
The best in town
I absolutely love these. I have never felt something soft like these tissue and if i ever have rub your nose raw u understand how painful it is. I recommend these to the highest. My favorite of them all.
I'm constantly sneezing or sniffly, and sometimes you just need tissues handy for others or spills etc. I can't stand the thin paper-like "basic" to go packs of tissues; they don't do well for spills or wiping your hands and they immediately make my nose feel like I used sandpaper rather than a tissue. My only "complaint" is that the designs on the pack are a bit dated and not my favorite, but that's hardly an issue.
A good buy if you carry tissues in your purse
I received a sample of these Puffs Plus Lotion facial tissues from Pinchme. I'm a crybaby with allergies, so I always carry a small pack of tissues with me wherever I go. These tissues had a very slight scent to them, which didn't bother my sensitive nose. They were much softer than Swankie Hankies and the generic brand printed tissue packs from Target and Walmart, and a little softer than the Kleenex travel packs. They were also thicker than all the tissues listed above. I like the idea of lotion infused tissues because I often rub my nose and eyes until they're raw and sore, but I can't say I noticed these tissues preventing this issue any more than regular tissues. My favorite aspect of these tissues is the resealable sticker closure. It retained its stickiness until I ran out of tissues, which is a major plus for me because I hate when a package won't reseal and tissues spill out into my purse. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great, but not for $7.90
I love these tissues, but not at $7.90 for 10 to-go packs, which comes out to $0.79/pack. Walmart used to carry this for about $3-$3.10. This product is not worth the price increase. I'm back to Kleenex now.
I have bad allergies and these are the best things for my raw little nose. I can use and use and it keeps my nose from being raw and red.
- Air Fresheners
- As Seen On TV
- Cleaning Supplies
- Drain & Septic Care
- Everyday Essentials
- GP Lidl Defense Fall 2017
- Household Batteries
- Paper & Plastic
- Pest Control