Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Sponge, 8 Ct
|MSRP : $110.69|
Sale : $6.94
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original erases marks on walls, floors and more. To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe. Micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up dirt and grime. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose bleach spray cleaner. Works with water alone!
- The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a Powerful Clean with Water Alone.
- The melaimine sponge's microscrubbers lift and remove dirt all around your home.
- No Harsh chemicals added.
- This cleaning sponge is tougher on dirt, all around the house! Textured surface sponge cleaner, wall cleaner, bathtub cleaner, oven door cleaner, erases marks on light switches, doors & much more!
- These cleaning supplies are also available in Extra Durable, Bath Scrubber, and Kitchen Scrubber.
- Looks like a sponge, cleans like a magic pad.
Good but has downfalls
This is an amazing product cleans very well and gets marker and carton of walls.But it also wipes off paint of the walls too.Overall great but can’t use many time.
Mr Clean Magic Erasers
These are the only thing I use now to do clean-ups. One day my four year old granddaughter said Gramma if we use this on all the house, it's just like a new house...Hummmm I think she's right. I even take them on camping trips.
Love this product.. Works really well getting those tough marks off walls, etc.. It's a little trickier to get magic marker off textured walls.. But overall, great product
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is such a wonderful cleaning product! Its powerful on stains on my counter top without scratching the surface! Love it!
Toddlers? You're going to want this!
I have always been a fan of the Magic Eraser. It cleans excellently and can be used on all types of surfaces. My oldest decided to color all over our white walls with a red marker one day. You can imagine my shock, but I knew exactly what to do. I used my Magic Eraser and now, you would never know that there was once red letters and scribbles on our walls! The only thing that I dislike is how it begins to tear or fall apart after one or two uses. I normally just tear it in half and only use one side at a time. Otherwise, I highly recommend!