Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent, 64 loads, 2.95 L
|MSRP : $25.33|
Sale : $11.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent, 64 loads, 2.95 L:
- Amazing Tide clean from America's #1 selling detergent.
- This liquid laundry detergent is the Tide you love, now with 40% more stain & odor removal power per drop. *vs. previous formula
- With a more concentrated formula, you get more cleaning agents and less water in every drop. *vs. previous formula
- Infused with the Original Scent you love
- Measure with cap. For medium loads, fill to bar 1. For large loads, fill to bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer.
Terrible scent change
I guess I will have to change brands. Tide Mountain Spring used to smell great, like Original Tide. Now it smells like fruit! Yuck. I do not want clean clothes that smell like fruit.
NEW FORMULA SMELL CHANGE - LOSING CUSTOMERS
YOUR NEW FORMULA AND SMELL MADE MY CLOTHES AND TOWELS STINK SO DISGUSTINGLY BAD like MILDEW AND MOLD. So bad I had to toss them. GOODBYE Tide.
I have been using Tide Liquid for years and have been very happy with it until the Acti-Lift was added to it. The detergent now makes my laundry smell terrible- a very strong, bitter odor. It also made my white towels turn gray. My family and friends have also complained about the same problem, especially the awful smell. Tide, you keep insisting that the " scent has not changed" and tell us to use Tide free and gentle. I do not want no smell. I want a nice smell. I see other reviewers wrote in about the same problem with the Acti-Lift ( especially those who use Tide with Downey). Tide, please listen to your customers and give them what they want. I HATE the smell of the Acti-Lift and have switched to a new detergent. You must be losing many other customers because of this problem. Tide is like an American tradition and you have ruined a product we have loved for years. I am sorry to say I will never use Tide again unless the Acti-Lift is taken out and the old formula is back again.
New Tide Original smells horrible
I have been using Tide Original for at least 20 years. That is going to change with my next purchase! Neither my husband nor I can stand the new scent. It smells like bad cheap perfume!
Been using Tide all my life and this new scent is terrible. Too strong and smells cheap....please go back to Tide Mountain Spring original scent