Gain Plus Aroma Boost Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original, 64 Loads, 100 fl oz
|Sale : $9.94||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Gain + Aroma Boost Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original, 64 Loads, 100 fl oz
- Laundry detergent for an amazing scent experience
- Lifts away dirt and locks in scent to keep your laundry smelling great, even after 2 weeks
- Compatible with HE and standard washing machines
- Brilliant cleaning performance
- Gain + Aroma Boost Laundry Detergent gives you 7 weeks of freshness from wash until wear
- 1 cap of Gain liquid laundry detergent = 1 bottle of the leading baking soda detergent (In-wear freshness of 1 large dose of Gain vs. 50-oz bottle of leading baking soda detergent/scent)
i love it .
I have allergies to a lot of different products. Gain liquid is the only detergent I use, it does not break me out. The plus is it smells good also.
I love the extra boost of smell, so far so good. I definitely buy this again.
I love Gain laundry detergent. With my allergies this is the best detergent I have found.. Love it love it. Awesome product.
Scent very weak
Back in the mid 1980's I drove over the road truck. One of our customers was P&G in Pineville, Louisiana. I used to walk behind the trailer I was picking up to make sure it is loaded and also to put a seal on it. I was amazed by the cool fresh scent that was coming from some of the trailers. I liked the scent so much I went back inside of the plant and asked what product was creating that scent. I was told it was Gain. I asked my wife to try it but she used another brand. Then a couple of years ago my wife changed from the other brand because it did not clean as well as Gain (liquid) and she said she liked the scent. But I do not feel Gain has as much scent as it did back in the 1980's. Maybe the Gain powder still has the old scent. Product does clean like it should, but I never know how much Gain or any brand of laundry detergents to put into our top loading washer. I tried the feel how slick you fingers are after dipping my finger in the wash water.
Smells great and cleans wonderfully
Gain has been my favorite detergent for a long time, and I usually am not brand loyal. But the smell is AMAZING and it really does the job on the wash.