Havahart Large 1-Door Animal Trap - 32-Inch
|MSRP : $56.48|
Sale : $52.32
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Havahart Large 1-Door Live Animal Cage Trap:
- Ideal for catching raccoons, stray cats, groundhogs (woodchucks), opossums, armadillos and similar-size nuisance animals.
- Dimensions: 31.98 in x 10.6 in x 12.14 in
- One spring loaded door
- Smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals.
- Trigger rod is located outside of the trap so animal cannot damage it while in the trap.
- Proven efficacy derived from extensive field testing means higher catch rate and fewer escapes.
- Made to last - resists rust and corrosion.
- Instructions and tips on baits and trap setting are included
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- Designed by professional trappers
Worked to catch stray tomcat.
I used it to catch a stray tomcat that was harassing my female cats. Within a couple hours of setting it, I had caught him. It's pretty easy to set the only thing that's kind of a hassle is getting the 'bait' to the back of the trap. It's too long to reach to the back with your arm. I just set the can of cat food at the front and tilted the trap up and let it slide to the back. As far as I know there is not an easier way to do this. Other than that, I was extremely pleased with this trap. The trigger sets off easy and it was easy to release as well. It seems to be sturdy and well made. I'm glad I made the purchase.
This trap is wonderful and works to catch feral ca
First off, these guys are the fastest shippers I've seen at Wal-Mart to date, they were super fast I ordered on a Thursday and had it Saturday. :) I ordered these traps to re-home feral cats, I caught 21 in two days, I'd like to say these traps are very durable, and will give you tons of future use. I highly recommend them over others I've used in the past. Superior Quality and Very Easy to Use. You can't go wrong with these.
Worked fine, but safety concerns.
I was concerned the 32" cage might be too short to capture the larger raccoons, but it was no problem. However, I rated it a 4 vs 5 per safety concerns. Animals are quite aggresive when caged and the raccoons caught lunged forward extending their paws and snouts through the few larger "square" openings of the cage exposing their long teeth and claws. I'd prefer the cage to have uniform smaller openings throughout and a back drop down door to release the opossums and raccoons.
using trap for ferral cat's, working great.
unit is working great to trap and relocate after getting spay to their new homes
The only brand to buy
This trap works extremely well! It is sturdy too.