Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Unscented, 3 packs of 56 (168 ct)
|MSRP : $7.13|
Sale : $5.44
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Pure & Gentle – HUGGIES Natural Care baby wipes contain 99% water that is triple-filtered for a gentle clean. Our diaper wipes are as gentle as cotton and water.
- Safe for Sensitive Skin – our gentle baby wipes are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, and enriched with aloe and vitamin E to keep baby's skin healthy
- pH-Balanced – to maintain your baby’s natural skin barrier, these wet wipes are free of harsh chemicals. Our Natural Care baby wipes are as soft and gentle on your little one as a mother's warm hug.
- HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes are fragrance-free, alcohol-free, and paraben-free and do not contain phenoxyethanol or MIT.
- Our unscented, sensitive baby wipes are extra soft and gentle, ideal for sensitive, newborn skin. We use our simplest formula ever for these wipes, so you know you are giving baby a gentle clean.
- Refill bags and bulk cases are perfect for replenishing your Nursery Tub and Clutch ‘N’ Clean. Take your Clutch ‘N’ Clean on the go and use as the perfect travel wipe.
- HUGGIES Wipes is the #1 branded wipe (based on market share in North America).
I've tried 'em all and Huggies are the best!
Every time I go in the store I look around to see if there's anything I haven't tried. So far I've tried 7 different "wipes" and Huggies are, by far, the best. There is only one thing I would like to see improved... I would like them to be FLUSHABLE. I still give them 5 stars but that doesn't mean there's no room for improvement. I'm 75 years old. I wish I had discovered these 40 years ago. They leave me feeling clean after going number 2. The only thing better would be installing a bidet and that's a very expensive bathroom modification.
Worst Wipes Ever
I bought these wipes over the weekend thinking that since they are stated to be natural they would be good for my daughter. Instead it caused her to have a severe rash/chemical burn.
I bought this product a month agoandits a good one and comfortable
I used to love these.
We used this brand of wipes exclusively for the last 7 years. Since my son was born. We loved them. They didn't have the horrid fragrances and less chemicals then most of the others. But since this new and improvement release, we will no longer be buying them. I hate needing to go and experiment with other types but the new improvement is disgusting. I've bought them twice now hoping that there had been some sort of packaging mistake, but no luck. The previous formulation was unobtrusive and non offensive. I could safely use them to wipe hands and faces and used them for that purpose frequently. But the new improved version has something added to it. I can no longer use it for faces and hands. One wipe across the mouth and the residue left behind tastes disgusting. It does the same on hands as well, so if you use it to clean up, to eat a snack say, it's really gross. I'm very saddened and disappointed in this change. So I will no longer be purchasing this product and will move to a different company.
Great quality wipes
As a first time mom, I don't know what to expect when it comes to quality of wipes, but there's definitely a difference between name brand and generic dollar store wipes. Huggies wipes remain wet and don't dry out before you're done with the pack, even if you accidentally leave the lid open between diaper changes! It takes only 1-2 wipes for big "messes," compared to 3-5 wipes from other brands.
- Baby & Toddler Toys
- Baby Activities & Gear
- Car Seats
- Daycare & Preschool Essentials
- Baby Skin Care & Grooming
- Baby Wipes
- Babyganics Baby Wipes
- Bed Wetting Management
- Diaper Accessories
- Diaper Genie
- Diaper Organizers
- Diaper Pails & Refills
- Huggies Baby Wipes
- Pampers Baby Wipes
- Parent's Choice Baby Wipes
- Potties & Seats
- Potty Step Stools
- Seventh Generation Baby Wipes
- Wipe Warmers & Holders
- Gifts for Baby
- Health & Safety
- Mommy Must Haves
- Nursery & Decor
- Swim Shop
- Top Registry Items