Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Unscented, 3 packs of 56 (168 ct)
|MSRP : $7.13|
Sale : $5.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Keep your baby naturally clean using Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes. With aloe and vitamin E, these wipes can soothe your baby's skin with every diaper change. Each container in this pack of 3 comes with 56 sheets of hypoallergenic baby wipes. This baby product is completely fragrance free for maximum sensitivity for soft skin.
Pack of 3 HUGGIES Natural Care Diaper Wipes Soft Packs (168 sheets total)
- HUGGIES Wipes is the #1 Branded Wipe (based on market share in North America)
- Softer for sensitive skin (vs. Simply Clean) and ideal for newborn skin, with aloe and vitamin E
- Fragrance free, alcohol free, parabens free, phenoxyethanol free and MIT free
- Sensitive wipes?hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- HUGGIES Natural Care disposable Soft Packs feature HUGGIES EZ Pull Dispensing Technology: Get one wipe at a time!
- Choose the right pack for your family, and the right style for you: HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes disposable soft pack, reusable Pop-Up Tub, Refill Pack, and the stylish Clutch 'N' Clean dispenser
No perfumes alcohol. All natural soft great. Smell.Easy on my grandbabies butt.
These have a great feel to them. While perfect for sensitive skin, they also have a nice smell to them. Only downfall is that they rip rather easily... not as easily as other brands, but durability has room to grow.
These are always awesome essential need in your daper bag and in your car
Great product & price
I used to love these.
We used this brand of wipes exclusively for the last 7 years. Since my son was born. We loved them. They didn't have the horrid fragrances and less chemicals then most of the others. But since this new and improvement release, we will no longer be buying them. I hate needing to go and experiment with other types but the new improvement is disgusting. I've bought them twice now hoping that there had been some sort of packaging mistake, but no luck. The previous formulation was unobtrusive and non offensive. I could safely use them to wipe hands and faces and used them for that purpose frequently. But the new improved version has something added to it. I can no longer use it for faces and hands. One wipe across the mouth and the residue left behind tastes disgusting. It does the same on hands as well, so if you use it to clean up, to eat a snack say, it's really gross. I'm very saddened and disappointed in this change. So I will no longer be purchasing this product and will move to a different company.
- Baby & Toddler Toys
- Baby Activities & Gear
- Car Seats
- Daycare & Preschool Essentials
- Baby Skin Care & Grooming
- Baby Wipes
- Babyganics Baby Wipes
- Bed Wetting Management
- Diaper Accessories
- Diaper Genie
- Diaper Organizers
- Diaper Pails & Refills
- Huggies Baby Wipes
- Pampers Baby Wipes
- Parent's Choice Baby Wipes
- Potties & Seats
- Potty Step Stools
- Seventh Generation Baby Wipes
- Wipe Warmers & Holders
- Gifts for Baby
- Health & Safety
- Mommy Must Haves
- Nursery & Decor
- Swim Shop
- Top Registry Items