U by Kotex Security Ultra Thin Pads, Regular, Unscented, 44 Count
|Sale : $5.64||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
The Wrapped 60-Count U by Kotex Regular Pads are breathable with a cottony soft touch that's gentle on the skin. They feature a 3D capture core that quickly locks away wetness, and they include deep channels to flex and fit with lasting comfort. These ultra thin pads offer trusted protection in a compact size.
U by Kotex Security Ultra Thin Pads, Regular, Unscented (60 Count):
- U by Kotex Security Ultra Thin Pads with regular absorbency
- Thin pads for women with a breathable design and a cottony SOFT TOUCH cover
- 3D Capture Core for fast absorption to help stop leaks and keep you dry all day
- Deep channels to FLEX and FIT your body
- U by Kotex Ultra Thin Pads are available in regular and long length
- Thin sanitary pads that are lotion-free and fragrance-free
- Trusted protection that is soft on your skin and helps keep you dry
- Packaging may vary from image shown
Love these pads!!!! I have been using these pads and the pantiliners for over 15 years now. Love that the pad is thin yet extremely absorbent. I also love how the pad has NO wings, I personally am not a fan of them. Unlike other reviewers I have not experienced the pad sticking to my underwear or breaking apart. As a Mom to 5 daughters I hope Kotex continues to make this pad as I have already introduced it to my oldest daughter and I hope to do the same for my other daughters. Thanks Kotex for an amazing and reliable product!
I love these, they’re very absorbent and fit well. I keep them in my car for emergencies but I wonder how environmentally friendly they are? It seems like they would be since they are cotton and have very little plastic attached?? Also what about animal testing?
Good absorbency but rips easily
My usual brand was gone so I decided to try these. They are the best pads I've used as far as absorbency. But after only a few hours the side tears and the padding falls out. Looking at the reviews it seems like several people have had this issue. I'm hoping it's just a batch defect because these pads would be amazing otherwise.
pads seem oily and don"t stick to underwear and fall apart
Only one I will use
These are my favorite pads--so quiet to open and comfortable to wear! U by Kotex will always be my favorite brand, keep up the great work! Can't wait to try out the rest of your products! :)