Igloo 48-Qt Island Breeze Cooler
|MSRP : $39.99|
Sale : $15.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Igloo 48 qt Island Breeze Cooler:
- Holds up to 72 cans
- This 48 qt ice chest comes with a stain- and odor-resistant liner
- Swing-up side handles for comfortable carrying and lifting in or out of a vehicle
- This Igloo ice chest comes equipped with an easy stacking lid
- Ideal for holding food and drinks for a few friends or a small family outing
- Elevated cooler base minimizes contact with the ground and hot surfaces, improving cooling performance
- Available colors: black, red, royal blue and turquoise
Can't beat the Price.
Decent cooler for the $ I used it for a rustic wood cooler I made for a birthday gift. Turned out great.
This cooler performs AMAZINGLY well for the price. I was recently at an amusement park in Texas and put a 20 lb. bag of ice into the cooler around 11am when we arrived, along with several bottles of water, then put the cooler in the back of my car. We didn't leave the park until almost 10:00 pm that night (roughly 11 hours), meaning that the cooler had been sitting inside a 100+ degree car the ENTIRE time. Much to my surprise, most of the ice was still left in the cooler, and there was still some ice the next morning! You could go out and spend much more money on other coolers, but this one gets the job done! The only downside is that there are no wheels, but hey, that makes for a better workout, right?
Bang for the buck!
Price was right...using it as a receptacle for turkey brining
Affordable chest cooler. It is big enough to hold enough food & drink for our small family. Things stayed really cold for more than 3 days (round trip). We are liking this so far.
Very nice cooler. Kept ice, food and drinks cold for several days. The only thing it doesnt have is a drain plug, But for the price and quality, I can live without one.