Igloo 48-Qt Island Breeze Cooler
|MSRP : $39.99|
Sale : $15.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Igloo 48 qt Island Breeze Cooler:
- Holds up to 72 cans
- This 48 qt ice chest comes with a stain- and odor-resistant liner
- Swing-up side handles for comfortable carrying and lifting in or out of a vehicle
- This Igloo ice chest comes equipped with an easy stacking lid
- Ideal for holding food and drinks for a few friends or a small family outing
- Elevated cooler base minimizes contact with the ground and hot surfaces, improving cooling performance
- Available colors: black, red, royal blue and turquoise
Can't beat the Price.
Decent cooler for the $ I used it for a rustic wood cooler I made for a birthday gift. Turned out great.
My old igloo lasted 25 years and this one replaced it.
This cooler performs AMAZINGLY well for the price. I was recently at an amusement park in Texas and put a 20 lb. bag of ice into the cooler around 11am when we arrived, along with several bottles of water, then put the cooler in the back of my car. We didn't leave the park until almost 10:00 pm that night (roughly 11 hours), meaning that the cooler had been sitting inside a 100+ degree car the ENTIRE time. Much to my surprise, most of the ice was still left in the cooler, and there was still some ice the next morning! You could go out and spend much more money on other coolers, but this one gets the job done! The only downside is that there are no wheels, but hey, that makes for a better workout, right?
Put ice in this cooler a few days ago for a Cinco de Mayo party and it still has ice in it now so I'd say it keeps things cold very well. Held plenty of beer/soda/water. Would recommend!
Basic low price 48qt drink cooler uninulated lid
Lid apparently non insulted, hollow, comes off too easily. but sale price was very competitive & it is a very basic plastic cooler, no drain, no lid strap& no latch but makes a good food/ drink carrying box if you only need ice to last part of a day. sale was only on red ones go figure. but rood inside for ice and beverages, smaller better one would have less room so its a wash.