Igloo 5-Gallon Heavy-Duty Beverage Cooler, Orange
|Sale : $19.86||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Igloo 5-Gallon Heavy-Duty Beverage Cooler, Orange:
- Maintains ice for 3 days at 90 degrees
- Recessed and angled drip-resistant spigot for easy dispensing
- Igloo 5-gallon cooler is made with reinforced handles
- Keeper cord affixes lid to cooler for cleanliness and loss prevention
- Flat lid creates a seat when not in use
- This heavy-duty cooler is stackable for increasing storage
- Pressure-fit lid won't trap dirt or mold
- Dimensions: 13"W x 14.5"D x 20.38"H
- 1-year warranty
Great Jug for the $!
I use lgloo coolers and Jugs to mount my catchcounter.com to. They are nice!
This does just what it's supposed to... no leaks, well insulated and has an easy to use spout. This will get a lot of use!
Live bait well out of a Igloo 5-Gallon cooler
I needed a bigger live well for my 17 ft boat the (POLE LUCK) & I wanted it insulated so as not to cook the live bait, shrimp & finger mullet, in the Florida sun. (Hint when it's 90 out, I keep extra bottles of frozen water in another cooler with drinks, etc. then put one in the bait cooler to keep the water cool.) All I had to do was drill a hole near the top but, below the seat seal and caulk a 3in. piece of 1/2 pvc in the hole so I could feed my air-o-rator pump hose easily in & out of the cooler. That way the cooler still makes a seat and doesn't pinch the air tube off. I also reversed the cup holder on the side, so I could hook the air pump on it and keep the pump off the deck and out of the way.
I am happy with my purchase. It arrives as expected.
Bought this to hold hot chocolate for an outdoor neighborhood party. Worked perfect. Kept it hot for hours!