Scosche PMFHIK In-Line Fuse Block With 40- and 80-Amp Maxi-Fuse
|Sale : $10.98||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Accepts 4- or 8-gauge in and out
- 40- and 80-amp maxi-fuse block is weather-resistant for under-the-hood application
- Scosche fuse block has a high-performance platinum finish with 40- and 80-amp maxi-fuse
- Use with amp hook-up wire KP840B
- For dual amps, you also need the fused distribution block PDM482
- Use to replace an old part or as part of a new car build
- High-amperage in-line fuse block complements the PDM482 distribution block
Easy to install
Had my old one for 5 years, and it melted. Ordered this one, and it's an 80 AMP. Makes pushing 1000 watts easier!
In line fuse
Needed fuse for trolling motor. Easy to install.
simple easy to install.. just two things i didnt like about it is the mounting depth for the wires is shallow and thers is no grommets to protect both sides were it mounts from water and other elements being under your hood of car
I have owned a few Scosche install products and I don't have any complaints for the money. Its sealed for the most part and the quality is good.
Inexpensive, easy to install, and after 2 weeks the fuse works great.
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- RV Parts & Accessories