Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Putty Earplugs, 6 Ct.
|MSRP : $4.95|
Sale : $3.96
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Putty Earplugs - 6 PK.
- Mack'sÂ® Pillow SoftÂ® Silicone Putty Earplugs.
- Noise reduction rating.
- #1 Doctor recommended.
- Maximum comfort.
- Official earplugs of SwimmingÂ®.
- Snore proof.
- Water proof.
- Helps prevent swimmer's ear.
- Swim, sleep, study, shower, work, travel, sports, loud events, flying discomfort, etc.
- Safe for use with ear tubes.
- The original & exclusive formula made with non-toxic, hypoallergenic silicone putty.
- (586) 427-7560.
- Noise reduction rating: 22 decibels (when used as directed).
- The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 (high numbers denote greater effectiveness).
- Federal law prohibits removal of this label prior to purchase.EPA.
- Label required by USEPA regulation 40 CFR part 211 subpart B. Recyclable package.
- Â©McKeon Products.
good but not for me
I usually wear the foam earplugs but saw these and thought i'd try them out as the others were out of stock.. the concept is good and they do work for blocking out noise, but I have a few problems with them. Firstly the size of the 'plug' material is a little too much for me and you're not supposed to shove it into the ear canal.. so this leaves a bit of it outside the ear, which isn't comfortable laying on a pillow with it.. they tell you not to but you can pull some off to make a smaller 'plug'... the second problem I have is that they don't 'breathe' like the foam plugs.. so it's a little odd feeling after waking up with them on overnight because due to the size of it, you cover most of the inside of your ear.. and lastly the value is a little less for the amount you get and the length of time they last for.. supposedly you're only supposed to use them five times before switching out.. so they work ok but for what i need them for and for what i'm used to, these just aren't for me.
Mack's silicone earplugs saved my life!
Don't bother with the foam earplugs. They don't block sound and if you sleep with them in your ears, they come out as soon as you turn your head. Mack's silicone earplugs have saved my life. I'm a missionary in Guatemala, and the village barking dogs, roosters, wailing drunks, and blaring music would have kept me awake for twenty years if it hadn't been for Mack's ear plugs, a fan, and a pillow on my head. Mack's silicone drowns out noise better than any foam. You have to get them shaped right for your ear. If you feel they are hurting your hears after awhile, then they are not shaped properly. Once they are pushed into the shape of your ear, you should not feel any discomfort whatsoever. One pair lasts me about a week or 10 days.
Mack’s earplugs really work at blocking sound!! They are soft,so u can fill up the crevices of your ear!!i use them every night.
This product works great. They fit into the ears very nice and snug. They really do help keep the noise out when trying to sleep, etc. I recommend them highly. I've used other types of earplugs, but these are the ONLY ones that truly do the best job.
The best silicone ear plugs I have used!!
I live in a very noisy Apartment Bldg. and neighborhood and silicone ear plugs allow me to get a good night's sleep(foam are awful and not worth the money). I have tried 2 other brands but by far these are the best!! I can wear a pair much longer and they don't get caught in my hair as much as the other brands. If you are a fan of silicone, buy these!