Evenflo Infant Soft Baby Carrier, Creamsicle
|Sale : $12.99||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Evenflo Infant Soft Carrier, Creamsicle:
- Evenflo baby carrier is recommended for a child from 7 to 25 lbs
- Padded back straps adjust automatically
- Side entry buckle
- Easy-to-clean fabric
- Added padding in head rest and shoulder straps
- Securely locking buckles
- Front carry
- Baby can face in or out
- Simple to use
- Good for hiking and casual outings
- Gives you the freedom to conquer your day
- Position your child facing inward for close personal interactions
- When facing outward the rear collar folds down to form an easy-to-clean creamsicle bib
- Fashioned with soft and resilient fabrics
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Baby chest carrier meets or exceeds safety standards for soft carriers
Evenflo Baby Carrier
I love that I can use both hands when baby wants to be clingy and attached to me and he tends to fall asleep rather is he is facing me or other way. I like how it is forward facing and rear facing. Cheap price on such a great baby carrier! I recommend to all moms and new moms to be. The only downside is, it put a lots of weight on my shoulders and back so if baby is in it too long, I have to take him out for few minutes and then put it back on if needed and that’s why I only put 4 stars instead of 5 but still well worth the money.
Evenflo Baby Carrier
I have never used a carrier with any of my kids but my youngest has decided to be attached at the hip (or breast) at all times. The house was a wreck and the laundry was piling up and grocery shopping was impossible! She's the boss lady though and what boss lady wants, boss lady gets. Decided to try this carrier thing out and see if it might free up a hand, or 2, so I could get stuff done.....my house is now clean, laundry neatly folded and in it's place, and I have a fridge and pantry full of groceries.....alll without the boss lady figuring out I won! Definitely worth it!
It’s Way More Convenient Than Carrying a Car seat In The Store .
Need ergonomic modficiation
I did not like the ergonomics of this and returned it. My back started hurting.
Great for my husband and I. fits us both very well, I’m 5’7 and he is 6’0. This carrier doesn’t hurt our backs and helps us be able to do chores around the house or to put her in when we go in to the store.