Evenflo Big Kid LX High Back Booster Car Seat, Sprocket
|MSRP : $39.99|
Sale : $32.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 2 Modes of Use: Seat easily transitions from highback to no back booster
- Safety for Older Kids: Giving them the extra boost they need for proper vehicle belt fit
- Dual, Integrated Cup Holders: 2 Cup holders are built into the seat, keeping drinks and snacks close and allowing the driver to stay focused on the road
- 6 Position Height Adjustment: Easily adjust the height with one hand, offering a better fit for your child as they grow
- Correct Positioning: The included belt clip facilitates correct vehicle belt positioning around your child's shoulder
- Comfy Seat Pad: The contoured padding is great for long journeys
- Easy To Clean: Removable seat pad is wipeable and machine-washable
- Easy Vehicle to Vehicle: The lightweight booster is easy to move between vehicles, perfect for on-the-go families
UPC : 032884179459 - Evenflo Big Kid LX High Back Booster Car Seat, Sprocket - PickPanda.com
Exactly was I was looking for. Adj height. And it has a place that the seatbelt goes into so it won't slide out and be in the wrong position on my child.
Easy to ensamble. Excelent price. Light weight. Easy to put the belt on.
As far as first impressions go
Today is May 11, 2018 and I just received the Evenflo Big Kid LX High Back Booster, Static Black. As for first impressions and assembly? I love it. The head rest was a little tricky to get assembled but honestly, it was my misunderstanding of the directions. When i saw the package delivered, I was shocked that an item as big as it really is once assembled, but it does. And I kind of like how minimalistic it was. However, I will update my review once I have had a chance to see how safe, reliable and liked it is by and for the little tyke.
Daughter loves this seat
I decided to give this booster a try because my daughters other seat was just too bulky and made it difficult to fit a 3rd carseat in the back of my car when we had a friend riding along. At first I was a bit concern that it wouldn't be as safe or sturdy, but I'm pleased with it. My daughter loves the lights and shows everyone when she has a chance. As with any carseat, the cupholders are a plus. I like these cupholders because they're not too big, so her trinkets don't end up being left and then eventually lost in the future. the seat was easy to put together. While my daughter is big enough to just have the seat without the back and headrest...she loves having the headrest. It is easy for her to buckle herself. Overall it's a great seat. It does seem a big light as far as weight, but again, her old seat is a monster. I realize transitioning from a 5 point harness to a booster it doesn't have to be as bulky. We have the black and gray seat, but I'm sure if she saw the pink she'd love the seat even more :)
Great booster seat!
It is well made, very comfortable! And really a steal for the price. Grandson loves it! Looks more expensive than it is.