Evenflo - Tribute 5 DLX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn
|MSRP : $64.99|
Sale : $49.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Azure Coast:
- Rear-facing for an infant from 5-40 lbs and 19-37" tall; top of child's head is at least 1" below the top of the child restraint seat back
- Forward-facing for a toddler from 22-40 lbs and 28-40" tall; at least 1 year of age
- Compact size for great vehicle fit
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- 4 shoulder strap positions accommodate growing children longer
- Removable cup holder for convenience
- 5-point harness system provides a secure fit
- Machine-washable pad keeps seat looking clean
- Side Impact Tested: meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
- Certified for use in aircraft: this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use
- Dimensions: 27.63"L x 19.75"W x 18.5"H
- Weight: 9.11 lbs
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Lightweight, but too short for long rear facing
Pros: lightweight, narrower base, medium installation difficulty, easy harness adjustments, removable cup holder, fabric seems easy to clean Cons: Too short so toddlers outgrow it quickly, no shoulder protection from harness, thinly padded cover fabric, doesn’t fit level rear-facing in my Honda sedan, my average-sized 20 month old is nearly too tall for it already (his head is within an inch of the top and it should be at least two inches below). This lightweight car seat would be great for a kiddo who is a little smaller, and for a car backseat where you want space for people/other car seats. Also, I plan to keep my kiddo rear-facing for as long as possible, and he’s too tall for that in this car seat. A forward-facing toddler may fit it just fine! Also, as installation goes, it’s just as challenging as the other car seats in terms of getting the seat belt through and tight enough. But, because the car seat is so lightweight, it’s easy to maneuver and switch from one car to another! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
We love this seat! We initially bought it as a back up for our britax but after using it we've kept it as a primary seat. The install was quick and easy. I had a solid install in less than five minutes. I love that the seat is on the smaller side so my sons head isn't falling all over the place. The fabric is super breathable and he isn't sweaty when we take him out. I honestly wish I had given evenflo a try a lot sooner and saved myself a lot of money and headache! When he outgrows this seat we'll be buying another evenflo! I can't recommend this seat enough.
Best Carseat Ever!!!
This carseat is so easy to install. I've had other bulky carseats in the past and I've gotten rid of them because it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a tight install. My child loves this seat and so do I!
It doesn’t have alot of cushion but is perfect for
It doesn’t have alot of cushion but is perfect for an extra!
Great Carseat - lightweight and easy install!
I received the Tribute LX convertible car seat in Pink Ice in exchange for my honest review. I was immediately impressed with the quality of this car seat for the affordable price tag it has. The car seat itself is very lightweight making it extremely easy to switch between mine and my husband's vehicle or even bring on an airplane. The 100% polyester material is easy to wipe clean and can also easily be taken off to wash if needed. We are currently using the seat facing backwards and it was very easy to install. My 10 month old has plenty of leg room and feels comfortable with the positioning and slight recline. The harness and buckle are easy to adjust as well. The car seat also come's with a cup holder which is handy. I find this car seat to be a good value for my family and would recommend this product to my friends. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Baby & Toddler Toys
- Baby Activities & Gear
- Car Seats
- Daycare & Preschool Essentials
- Gifts for Baby
- Health & Safety
- Mommy Must Haves
- Nursery & Decor
- Swim Shop
- Top Registry Items