Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Crib and Toddler Mattress, Innerspring
|MSRP : $75.53|
Sale : $74.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Crib Mattress:
- Safety and quality tested for chemicals, crib fit, firmness, durability and over a hundred tests
- Premium firm crib mattress with 204 American-made steel coils tested for firmness
- Steel edges keep the sides supported just like an adult mattress
- Exclusive anti-sag weight distribution system for posture support
- Firm yet comfortable hypoallergenic cushioning all around for newborns, infant and toddler safety, support and comfort
- Staph-Gard hospital-grade protection helps prevent bacteria growth
- Waterproof reinforced cover and binding resist liquids and stains and wipes clean with soap and water
- Airflow pocket helps keep mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- 15-year warranty on workmanship and materials
- Sealy Baby Ultra Rest fits all U.S. standard size cribs and toddler bed frames
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for a healthier sleeping environment
- Meets Chemicals of High Concern regulations as introduced by states including Washington and Vermont
- Meets or exceeds all flammability and lead testing and does not contain flame retardants
- Model: EM435-SOP
this mattress fits!!!!
well i know one of the things very important when youre buying a crib is finding the perfect mattress that will be snug in all corners... i was kind of hesitant to buy one online without feeling it first but walmart has the best return policy ever! and after reading all the reviews i decided to go for it. i purchased the baby mod parklane crib and there couldnt have been a more perfect fit!! there are NO spaces on any side at all and the matress has a built in steel edge so that the mattress wont end up being flat on the edges after kids jump or stand or you sit on it when you use it for a toddler bed.my baby wont be here till the end of august but im certain this was a great choice! it has a 15 yr warranty and feels like its not too firm and not too soft. i love it and the price was worth it too. i wouldve even spent more knowing what a great fit it was it! anyone with questions feel free and i will answer them !!!!! I LOVE WALMART !!!!!!
Great little mattress for the buck. I think it's too good for kids. I grew up on something that now days wouldn't it fall under mattress category. This mattress is something else and it fits great into 3-1 Olivia crib.
We purchased this mattress mostly for the price and because it's a Sealy, we figured it would be a better mattress. It is MUCH heavier than I would have anticipated which reflects on it's good quality. We purchased the entire Storkcraft Aspen line for our nursery and this mattress fits perfectly. My son sleeps beautifully on. 5 months and still going strong. Highly Recommended!
A great find
My daughter is due on March 27th, 2009 and we were looking to buy a crib mattress. Searching for the proper one, we checked all the products on-line and found this one to be perfect. A great fit for the crib and a good price. We also purcfhased a crib pad for extra protection. I would highly reccomend this crib mattress.
Great mattress and Great price range
my son loves it so far! and it was in the price range me and daddy were looking for :) heres pictures of my baby with the mattress