Sealy Ortho Rest Crib and Toddler Mattress, Innerspring
|MSRP : $59.97|
Sale : $55.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Sealy Ortho Rest Crib Mattress:
- 150 made coils are durability tested for lasting use; steel coils offer a firm foundation and excellent support
- 2 hypoallergenic layers offer cushioned comfort for infants and toddlers
- Reinforced waterproof cover and binding resist liquids and stains
- Waterproof lock-stitched binding helps prevent mold, mildew and odor from seeping inside like cotton binding can allow
- Pretty silver-gray Paisley pattern cover is gender-neutral and easy-clean with soap and water
- Airflow pocket helps keep mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- Fits all standard-size cribs and toddler beds for years of use, passes ASTM crib mattress standards
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified for a healthier sleeping environment
- Passes all flammability tests without the use of flame retardants and passes all phthalate, lead and toxicity tests
- 10-year warranty on workmanship and materials
- Dimensions: 51.63"L x 27.25"W x 5.25"H for a snug fit in any JPMA certified or full size standard size crib you choose
- Model# EM361-PML
UPC : 031878025000 - Sealy Ortho Rest Crib and Toddler Mattress, Innerspring - PickPanda.com
Love this mattress. Its not too soft and not too firm.. Its perfect for my 2 1/2 yr old's new toddler bed...
Great Crib Mattress
This is a great mattress for the the price and quality. I do alot of research when it comes to baby mattresses for my children and this one was the best. It was in my budget and it has great reviews and ratings. I am still pregnant but I am sure that it will work great for my little one. The main thing I look for in a crib mattress is coils, reviews, and price. When it came it was in a large heavy duty plastic bag but the mattress was fine. Also it met the "fold" test meaning if you can fold it in half with no problems then it is not firm enough for a baby.
Perfect baby/Toddler Mattress!
I have had this mattress for about 16 months, and it has been in use for 14. My baby girl sleeps great in her bed, and I was thrilled to see that Walmart still carried this. Were buying a second one to keep at Grampy's so she can have a real toddler bed for the weekends!
Great price, nice mattress!
I love the mattress. All the other ones i was looking at were to soft for baby! This one is firm enough for their growning backs. My daughter also seems to love it!
when i went to walmart to buy a mattress they only had 2 different kinds. the other which was a flimsy kolcraft mattress, and this one. once i got it home and set it up it looks great in my graco lauren crib and it is very thick with not too much firmness and not too much softness. Im sure my son will love this when he comes home next week. oh and it was a great value also