Signature Sleep Gold 6 Inch Bonnell Coil Twin Mattress-In-a-Box
|MSRP : $89|
Sale : $65
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Quilted pattern mattress design
- Soft cover made in Polyester
- The Signature Sleep Gold 6 Inch Bonnell Coil Twin Mattress-In-a-Box is made with CertiPUR-US certified foam
- Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (Tris) flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Foam is low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 PPM). Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Safety Product Commission
- Meets federal flammability standard CFR 1633
- 5.5 of 13.5 gauge high performance comfort coil springs offer consistent support and proper balance
- 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support and cradles your body for optimal sleep
- Twin size coil count: 216
- Twin size mattress dimensions: 75L x 39W x 6H
- Twin size net weight: 31.5 lbs
- Full size coil count: 312
We like it
I bought this mattress for my three-year-old's new big boy bed. I wasn't expecting much based on the price, but I figured it would do for a 36-lb kid for a while. It comes vacuum-packed and rolled up in a box - very easy to get home. I was a little concerned over the packaging, but once I slit the plastic it bounced right into shape. This mattress has the approval of everyone in the house. Even my 200-lb husband calls it comfortable. I'm realistic about the durability of a hundred-dollar mattress. I don't know how long it would last for an adult, but I think it will work for my son.
Good & Reasonably Priced
I was a little skeptical about buying a mattress that came rolled up in a box. My 13 year old son said it's very comfortable. I would have to agree. Once it was unrolled, it took shape quickly and hasn't bunched up or gotten lumpy.
We bought 2 of these for the new Elise bunk beds for our daughters' room. We didn't want to spend a fortune nor did we want to get one of those cheap foam "pads" that are often recommended for bunk beds. The way these arrive is fantastic, all shrink-wrapped and in a relatively small box about the size of a pack n play box. The box even has wheels and a handle which made getting it into the house really easy. I know that may seem like a silly thing to comment about, but it was definitely convenient. Taking the mattresses out of the boxes and watching them unroll and fill out was a family event. I had my husband #260lbs# lay on one and they were comfortable for him so they will be great for our girls which are 50 and 35 lbs. Keep in mind you are buying an INEXPENSIVE mattress so don't expect wonders, but the value of these is really great. They will work perfectly for us!
I am very happy with the mattress! I believe ,especially for the price, it surpasses my expectations. I do not have a backache any more when I get up in the morning, for that alone,I would indeed recomend this mattress!
HORRIBLE MATTRESS! NO EXAGGERATION!!
After reading nearly every review for this mattress, I thought surely with that many positive reviews, that it had to be at least an okay mattress. I was fine with "okay" because of the low cost. I ordered the mattress & upon receiving it had no problem with smell or packaging as others have mentioned. After 2 nights of sleeping (balancing) on a slope with springs that felt like they were out to get me, I quickly decided that no one; man, woman, child, dog or otherwise would be sleeping on this mattress in my home. It was AWEFUL!! The only good thing about this purchase was that I was able to return it to my local Walmart. To those of you who bought this for a child or guest room, please sleep on it for a couple of nights & I promise you will not be so quick to write a good review. I am not someone that leaves reviews often, but I do read them. Hopefully this will save others from the headache that I went through.
- Featured Shops
- Kids' Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining
- Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Office Supplies
- Storage & Organization
- Teens' Rooms