Signature Sleep Gold 6 Inch Bonnell Coil Twin Mattress-In-a-Box
|MSRP : $89|
Sale : $63
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Quilted pattern mattress design
- Soft cover made in Polyester
- The Signature Sleep Gold 6 Inch Bonnell Coil Twin Mattress-In-a-Box is made with CertiPUR-US certified foam
- Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (Tris) flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Foam is low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 PPM). Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Safety Product Commission
- Meets federal flammability standard CFR 1633
- 5.5 of 13.5 gauge high performance comfort coil springs offer consistent support and proper balance
- 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support and cradles your body for optimal sleep
- Twin size coil count: 216
- Twin size mattress dimensions: 75L x 39W x 6H
- Twin size net weight: 31.5 lbs
- Full size coil count: 312
We bought 2 of these for the new Elise bunk beds for our daughters' room. We didn't want to spend a fortune nor did we want to get one of those cheap foam "pads" that are often recommended for bunk beds. The way these arrive is fantastic, all shrink-wrapped and in a relatively small box about the size of a pack n play box. The box even has wheels and a handle which made getting it into the house really easy. I know that may seem like a silly thing to comment about, but it was definitely convenient. Taking the mattresses out of the boxes and watching them unroll and fill out was a family event. I had my husband #260lbs# lay on one and they were comfortable for him so they will be great for our girls which are 50 and 35 lbs. Keep in mind you are buying an INEXPENSIVE mattress so don't expect wonders, but the value of these is really great. They will work perfectly for us!
Good enough for kids bunk beds or guest bed.
You can feel the springs easily but my kids don't feel them when they lay on them. They fit on our bunk beds and will do nicely for a first big kid bed. I have lain on it to help my youngest fall asleep and if I had to sleep on it for a few nights it would be fine. But as far as a long term bed for an adult....some might be uncomfortable. But it was a nice surprise to have them be this nice for the price.
Full size on antique iron bed
We purchased this full-size mattress to use on an antique iron bed frame/springs in our guest room. It's very comfortable, so we're pleased with this purchase. Since we're using it on an antique bed, the 6" depth is perfect to complete the look. I expect this mattress to hold up for many years, as our guest room will likely be used a maximum of 10-12 days per year.
I purchased this along with another mattress for a set of bunk beds for my 6 and 3 year olds. I was a little alarmed by the packaging at first, you wouldn't think it would fit into a box the size of a pack n play - but you'd be surprised! It comes rolled and tightly vacuum sealed and slowly takes shape upon opening. It was very clean and I found it pretty comfortable, as did my kids. I didn't expect so much judging by the price, but figured if I didn't care for it, I'd return it for something else. We are pretty happy with this so far!
Kids like it, not for Grownups
Pros - Price, cheap to use for kids that just got passed Potty Training. (actually use the WM Autodrive Cargo Liner as a bed liner for bed wetting.) - Fits perfectly in the Mainstays Bunk Beds - My kids have slept on these for 6 months and no complaints. Cons - Not for adults, I'd rather sleep on floor than sleep on this bed. If you are over 100 lbs springs sag quite a bit Don't be alarmed when the bed is mailed in a little box, it expands nicely
- Featured Shops
- Kids' Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining
- Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Office Supplies
- Storage & Organization
- Teens' Rooms