Mainstays 8" Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes
|MSRP : $129|
Sale : $114
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mainstays 8" Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes:
- Memory foam reacts to body heat and pressure and molds to the body's natural shape, thus evenly distributing body weight and alleviating unnecessary pressure on joints
- It returns to its original shape once you remove the pressure
- Reduces back pain and increases circulation for better sleep
- 8" mattress thickness
- Soft cover is made of Polyester
- Meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633
- Mattress is shipped compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed
- Allow 48 hours for the bedding to expand to its proper size and shape
- Bed frames sold separately, see our assortment of bed frames
- Available in twin, full and queen sizes
- Twin mattress dimensions: 75"L x 39"W x 8"H
- Full mattress dimensions: 75"L x 54"W x 8"H
- Queen mattress dimensions: 80"L x 60"W x 8"H
- Twin mattress box dimensions: 40.5"L x 11"W x 11"H
- Full mattress box dimensions: 56"L x 12"W x 12"H
- Queen mattress box dimensions: 62.5"L x 12"W x 12"H
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds.
- Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames.
- Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.
- Foundations sold separately. See our assortment of foundations.
Go big when it comes to foam!
I first bought a 2-inch foam from Overstock for more than what I paid for this 8" foam from Walmart. I felt the box springs through the 2 inches and woke up feeling like I'd been beaten. When I got this 8-inch home, I was worried I'd have another bad experience, but that didn't happen! This foam was a lot more solid than Overstock's. It opened up faster, has held its shape and size and depth without any problems. It has no weird oders and has an awesome shiny, wave pattern, (see pic). zip on covering to keep it clean!. And, unlike "O's" foam, it doesn't mat down. Perfect density. It fits my queen bed perfectly and I am extremely happy with it. In fact, the box it came in, I am making into a shoe holder for under my bed because it is long enough , strong enough, and just fit under great. The plastic they wrap it in is strong enough that I cut it down the sides and am saving for this winter when the windows need covered. Talk about getting something worth your money!
Unreal for the price it's unbelievable !
As some have said in the reviews they had bought in the past very expensive mattresses and never thought this would size up to any of them BUT I am one of those people that in the past paid almost 8 times the price of this one for what I think is the same mattress or at least it sure feels like it ... I left mine set on top of my bed for the full 48hours ( crazy that they can do what they do to these things and put it into that lil box) but it was in it's full shape actually in a couple of hours but I waited and oh was it worth the wait ... felt as good as the old mattress of $$$$ ... I am so glad I stumbled upon Walmart selling such ... had no idea they sold mattresses ... learned a good one here ... always will in the future check with Walmart first ... unless you want to look elsewhere first to see the great savings you'll always get at Walmart ! Thanks Walmart !
Okay so I was researching mattresses for awhile . Wanted and affordable yet comfy mattress my back hurts soooo bad from spring and coil mattresses so I finally choose this one . Shipping was great and quick and the packing was easy . I opened the box up took the mattress out and it unraveled pretty quickly as soon as I took it out it began to rise after an hour it was at 5 inches or so and after three it was 8 inches of heaven . I can't express to you how happy I am with this mattress it's firm yet comfy . This mattress overall is 5 stars . I'm a small girl 5"2 but my boyfriend is almost 6 feet and we sleep like angels ! High recommend
Love this mattress
It was a struggle to get this out of the box, very tightly packed. Once I finally got it out of the box, I was surprised at how thin it was, maybe half an inch. I thought no way will that go to 8 inches!! Well to my surprise within only a couple of hours it was already up to 7 1/2 inches. I could have slept on it but decided to wait and go by the directions. Overnight it did raise to the full 8 inches. It is extremely comfortable. I purchased it to use with the Victoria metal daybed and it fit perfectly. I am very satisfied and recommend it .
This is a great mattress, the price is very reasonable also. I bought a couple of this for my grandkids age 15 and 13, they love them, they are so comfortable and i would recommend them highly! This is a pic of when they first unwrapped the first mattress, i sure got a kick out of it.
- Featured Shops
- Kids' Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining
- Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Office Supplies
- Storage & Organization
- Teens' Rooms