Mainstays 6 inch Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes
|MSRP : $109|
Sale : $77
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mainstays 6" Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes:
- Memory foam reacts to body heat and pressure and molds to the body's natural shape, thus evenly distributing body weight and alleviating unnecessary pressure on joints
- It returns to its original shape once you remove the pressure
- Reduces back pain and increases circulation for better sleep
- 6" mattress thickness
- Soft cover is made of Polyester
- Meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633
- Mattress is shipped compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed
- Allow 48 hours for the bedding to expand to its proper size and shape
- Bed frames sold separately, see our assortment of bed frames
- Available in twin and full size
- Twin mattress dimensions: 75"L x 39"W x 6"H
- Full mattress dimensions: 75"L x 54"W x 6"H
- Twin mattress box dimensions: 40.5"L x 11"W x 11"H
- Full mattress box dimensions: 56"L x 12"W x 12"H
- Twin mattress weight limit: 200 lbs
- Full mattress weight limit: 450 lbs
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds.
- Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames.
- Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.
- Foundations sold separately. See our assortment of foundations.
memory foam mattress
Alot of people mention how it didn't measure up to 6 inches, but mine did. I opened it from the almost impossible to open packaging and had it out for about 5 hours. It's filled quite nicely. It's super comfy aittle firm but definitely a great purchase. My daughter is happy and satisfied.
I was worried this would be fine for the kids, but larger adults would not be comfortable! It is very comfortable for adults too!
I was concerned because of some reviews saying that it doesnt get to 6 inches, well mine took about 12 hours and it reached close to the 6 inches. It feels very firm and i am very pleased with this matress. Recommended.
Very nice. Good price. Was very happy with purchase. An yes its 6inch
Needed a cheap mattress for a twin size trundle bed. Had to be 6 inches or less in height. This worked for my purposes, but the mattress is too soft for daily use. OK for occasional use by a child.
- Featured Shops
- Kids' Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining
- Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Office Supplies
- Storage & Organization
- Teens' Rooms