Mainstays 6" Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes
|MSRP : $109|
Sale : $89
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mainstays 6" Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes:
- Memory foam reacts to body heat and pressure and molds to the body's natural shape, thus evenly distributing body weight and alleviating unnecessary pressure on joints
- It returns to its original shape once you remove the pressure
- Reduces back pain and increases circulation for better sleep
- 6" mattress thickness
- Soft cover is made of Polyester
- Meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633
- Mattress is shipped compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed
- Allow 48 hours for the bedding to expand to its proper size and shape
- Bed frames sold separately, see our assortment of bed frames
- Available in twin and full size
- Twin mattress dimensions: 75"L x 39"W x 6"H
- Full mattress dimensions: 75"L x 54"W x 6"H
- Twin mattress box dimensions: 40.5"L x 11"W x 11"H
- Full mattress box dimensions: 56"L x 12"W x 12"H
- Twin mattress weight limit: 200 lbs
- Full mattress weight limit: 450 lbs
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds.
- Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames.
- Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.
- Foundations sold separately. See our assortment of foundations.
memory foam mattress
Alot of people mention how it didn't measure up to 6 inches, but mine did. I opened it from the almost impossible to open packaging and had it out for about 5 hours. It's filled quite nicely. It's super comfy aittle firm but definitely a great purchase. My daughter is happy and satisfied.
I was worried this would be fine for the kids, but larger adults would not be comfortable! It is very comfortable for adults too!
Fully expands and no smell.
Better than the spa sensations by far, fully expands quickly and no smell at all.
I love it. It is so comfortable. I bought the queen size. It only took 1 hour to get to five inches for me. I took it out of it's zippered cover(which is really soft and a good quality. )and laid it on my bed. I also pulled on the fabric that covers the foam every so often so it could have expanding room. I even flipped it once and now I have six inches of matteress.
We bought 3 of these for our daughters daybeds and we had bought one last year for a bunk bed in our summer place. They are great, cheap money for a foam mattress. (We have an expensive temper pedic in our master bedroom at the summer place and a sleep number bed at home for us , believe me both of these beds were ridiculously priced . ) for 89.00 a twin bed they work perfect and are a bit firm but we like that better. My girls sleep great on them. They come in great small boxes and need time to rise up to get bigger. We have one more daughter that will be needing a big girl bed in a few years and I will defiantly buy this mattress again for her.
- Featured Shops
- Kids' Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining
- Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Office Supplies
- Storage & Organization
- Teens' Rooms