Mainstays 1-Drawer Nightstand / End Table, Espresso
|MSRP : $45|
Sale : $29
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Use the Mainstays Core Nightstand to keep your items close by when youre getting ready for bed
- The concealed drawer, open shelf and decorative pull makes this both aesthetically pleasing and practical
- Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. Assembled dimensions: 24 1/8h x 17 11/16w x 15 5/8d. Shipping weight is approximately 30 lbs
- The espresso finish allows and decorative pulls complement the refined lines of this nightstand
- Complete your bedroom with other Mainstays items
Super price per value plus step by step directions
I am very pleased with this nightstand! It is exactly as pictured
Cheap yet steady!
Very impressed considering the price! Purchased nightstand and matching dresser and both seem to be pretty good. I wasn’t expecting too much considering the cheap prices but they surpassed my expectations. I did though upgrade the handles but because they were plastic and cheap looking.
Decent quality, you get what you pay for
So our bedroom set is from IKEA, and we've been looking for nightstands to match but all of ikeas were very short and our bed is a bit high. So after looking ok Walmart.com I found these nightstands that matched perfectly, had the same wood grain look like our bedroom set and the color matched perfect as well. The top piece of the nightstands has these weird marks on them that you can't get off, but not super noticeable so I can deal with that. 2 of the stands went together easily, the 3rd stand didn't have any holes pre drilled for us to screw the face of the droor in, and we almost returned it but my boyfriend bought some liquid cement and glued it on, and it works fine. So all in all for the price, these are effective, look nice and easy on the wallet.
It was pretty easty to put together. I did it myself and I'm an older female. The instructions had clear pictures that matched up with all the pieces except I was missing one of eight Cam Locks. I made a replacement out of candle wax put into the hole and it worked. Once put together it seems pretty sturdy and the drawer rolled in and out easily. For the money, it was fabulous!
She loved it!
Bought for granddaughter’s apartment at college. Fits perfect, she loves it. Very good for the price
- Featured Shops
- Kids' Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining
- Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Office Supplies
- Storage & Organization
- Teens' Rooms