Planters Redskin Spanish Peanuts, 12.5 oz Can
|MSRP : $4.15|
Sale : $3.18
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Planters Peanuts RedSkin Spanish.
- Planters Redskin Spanish Peanuts.
- Per 1 oz: 170 calories.
- 2g sat fat, 10% DV.
- 115mg sodium, 5% DV.
- 1g sugars.
- Heart healthy.
- May reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- See nutrition information for fat content.
- Quality USAÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢.
- Kraft Heinz.
- Please have package available.
- Please include code number from bottom of can in all correspondence.
- Visit us at: planters.com.
- ÃÂÃÂ©Kraft Foods.
There was a time when eating peanuts meant spanish peanuts with redskins. Please put these back in the stores. I don't want $50 worth to get free shipping.
These peanuts are hard to find, it seems none of the grocery stores carry them anymore. I love them because the skins add flavor and make them more of a complex peanut taste. This smaller variety of nut has a better taste; at least for me.
EXCELLENT PEANUT.PLS HAVE IT ON STOCK AT ALL TIMES
THE TAST IS REALLY GOOD SO PLEASE HAVE IT ON STOCK
Excellant ... but
Excellent product, but why is it not for sale in Bricks n Mortar Outlets?
I have always enjoyed Spanish peanuts as a snack. What happened to the quality? I didn't expect to find so many bad peanuts in one can. I will not be ordering these again. Even their competitor has much better quality.
- Breakfast & Cereal
- Candy & Gum
- Condiments, Sauces & Spices
- Food Gifts
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh Food
- Frozen Foods
- Gluten-Free Foods
- Meal Kits & Specialty Food Boxes
- Meal Solutions, Grains & Pasta
- Organic Foods
- Snacks, Cookies & Chips