Planters Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts, 16 oz Jar
|MSRP : $6.46|
Sale : $3.5
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Peanuts, Dry Roasted, Lightly Salted
- 50% less sodium than planters dry roasted peanuts. Heart Healthy: May reduce the risk of heart disease. Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease see nutrition information for fat content. American Heart Association Certified: Meets criteria for heart healthy food. Quality USA. Try Planters peanut butter! Contains 70 mg sodium per serving compared to 150 mg in Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts. No MSG. No artificial flavors. Visit us at: planters.com.
Sugar and corn syrup in dry roasted peanuts?
I bought these thinking it would only contain three ingredients, boy was I wrong. I took one bite and spit it out then looked at the ridiculous list of ingredients. These are disgusting especially when your not expecting sweet peanuts. I think planters has gone nuts with the ingredients.
A little pricey.
These are good peanuts but... what is with the price? $94.08!!? These peanuts better come with a solid gold prize inside (ala Cracker Jacks).
These taste like saw dust they are so dry.
Great I am addicted to it now :)
Way too long shipping
I like it
- Basic Office Supplies
- Business Furniture
- Business Printing
- Business Software, Books and Media
- Office Electronics
- Office Organizers
- Office Paper and Stationery
- Pen+Gear Office Products
- Retail Essentials
- Shipping and Moving for Business
- Small Business Breakroom Supplies
- Tax Prep Essentials
- Writing Supplies for Business