Cobra 16 Mile 22 Channel FRS/ GMRS Walkie Talkie 2 Way Radios CXT195 (Pair)
|MSRP : $39.99|
Sale : $29
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 10 channel weather radio broadcasts storms and emergencies from the NOAA Weather and Emergency Radio
- Ultra clear long distance reception (UHF/FM)
- Front panel push buttons provide easy access to all 22 channels (7 GMRS/FRS, 7 FRS, 8 GMRS)
- Automatically switches to battery mode if there are no transmissions within 10 seconds
- Please note: Range will vary depending on terrain and conditions
- Roger beep tone indicates the completion of the user's transmission and signals to others it is clear to talk
- Auto squelch automatically shuts off weak transmissions or unwanted noise due to terrain or range constraints
- Easy to view LCD display provides the radio's status at a glance
- Keystroke tone signal confirms key activation
- Speaker, microphone, and charger jack
- Belt clip secures your microTALK radio while on the go
- Radios can also be used with 3 AAA alkaline batteries per radio (not included)
- 2 radios
- 6 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries (3 for each radio)
- Wall charger
- Micro USB charging cord
- Belt clips
- Owner's manual
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.96 x 1.46 x 5.16 inches
- Weight: 0.14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
Good for what I needed
This worked for the what I needed which was a way for my housebound mother to contact me when I was in the yard.
I purchased these for a 1,200 drive. The 16-mile claim is not accurate. Even on the open roads of southern Idaho and central Utah, I was lucky if I could reach the other walkie talkie if it was within a mile of me. Only when the other vehicle/walkie talkie was within view could we get decent reception. I would not recommend this product.
Great price. Exactly what I needed! Not fancy, but functional!
Cobra Cxt195 16 mile 2-way radio walkie talkies
Great product! Wonderful for following in 2 cars and keeping in touch without having to drive and use cell phones.
Beware, do not purchase this unless you are okay with a maximum distance between radios of about 25'. Picked them up yesterday and tried them; didn't work at 1/4 mile with no obstructions. Returning them today.