TEMPTATIONS MixUps Cat Treats BACKYARD COOKOUT Flavor, 16 oz. Tub
|Sale : $7.98||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Backyard Cookout. There's a picnic out back and I'm invited! Chicken! Liver! Beef! Yes, please! A veritable smorgasbord of carnivorous goodness, all for me. Turf and Turf...and Turf flavors! No vegetarians allowed today--this is a meatlover's feast. A triple Temptations Treat!
Temptations MixUps Backyard Cookout Chicken, Liver & Beef Flavors Treats for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
- Contains one (1) 16 oz. tub of TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats BACKYARD COOKOUT Flavor
- TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance
- This low-calorie cat snack has a unique pocket shape that is delightfully crunchy on the outside and scrumptiously soft and creamy on the inside
- Under 2 calories per treat, these TEMPTATIONS flavored cat treats will have your cat meowing for more
- This TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats feature savory cookout flavors, such as chicken, beef and liver that your cat will adore
- TEMPTATIONS - America's #1 cat treat brand (*Based on sales data)
UPC : 023100109268 - TEMPTATIONS MixUps Cat Treats BACKYARD COOKOUT Flavor, 16 oz. Tub - PickPanda.com
My cat love these treats! They are CoCo approved!
They love em
I buy these every other week for my two cats were extremely spoiled I don't plan on changing to any other thing to give them for treats besides Temptations especially the chicken ones I think they could both live off those they're both healthy so they can have as many as they want
Love the backyard cookout treats
Lambert loves this flavor. Sometimes he would rather eat his treats, than his cat food.
NO cat will refuse
While terribly expensive and loaded with calories, this treat is not intended for daily use or a dry kibble replacement. However, it works extremely well for older, debilitated, or ill cats. It is easy to chew or simply swallow if teeth or age are an issue, and aromatic, making it appealing to the most finicky or wary cat. Take care in how often or how much you give your favorite cat, for it will quickly put on the pounds and your cat will want it exclusively!
My cats demand this
I did not realize what a big deal this would be the first time I offered this to my three spoiled cats! They demand it over any other food. It is no longer a treat but it serves as a meal in the morning. They will have nothing else!
- Horses & Farm Animals
- Pet Food
- Pet Stain & Odor Remover
- Purina Natural Pet Food
- Reptile Supplies
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Animals