OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo, 13 FL OZ
|MSRP : $7.98|
Sale : $5.48
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
OGX Full Biotin & Thick & Collagen Shampoo 13 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle:
- Formulated with vitamin B7 biotin, wheat protein and collagen
- Infuses nutrients into every strand
- Bottle is eco-friendly, manufactured with materials containing recycled post-consumer resin
- Ideal for any hair type
- Strands feel thicker and fuller
- Creates thickness, volume and texture
- Helps to thicken and texturize any hair type
- Squeeze bottle with flip top lid
- After just one application of OGX shampoo with the companion OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner, hair feels thicker, look fuller and more abundant
- Gentle formula is not tested on animals
- OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner and other OGX products are sold separately
This shampoo cleans my hair with an exotic scent
This shampoo lives up to its promise of fuller, healthier hair. Not only does it get my hair clean, but the fragrance is pungent, spicy, and exciting. I would love to have it in a perfume. So for now, I will use the shampoo. I flipped the bottle over to get every last bit out, and I let it flow into a glass jar.
So my hair is very curly, I am mixed race. My parents are black and white. My hair is long, a little over half way down my back, and again I stress very curly but very soft. I have been using Herbal Essence for a couple months now but I've noticed my hair gets dirty after one day, as in oily. It was stringy (more than usual since my hair does get frizzy) and my curls weren't very defined at all. I read reviews and looked at curly hair blogs and finally found a shampoo-conditioner combo that really works for the my preferred price range! I've used it once and my hair smells clean. It is soft. My curls are defined and it's not stringy OR oily. YAY for a great shampoo and conditioner with no sulfates and still very affordable! This is my first time using OGX products and I can comfortably say I'm hooked already.
Not so great
Not such a great experience. The ingredients are not natural and you can’t even see the back of the bottle. It clearly states on the back of the bottle “to create fuller looking, skinny hair.” It gives you the illusion of thick hair it can’t actually claim it will make your hair fuller because it can’t. It’s like a bad boyfriend, looks great at first but after investment a terrible terrible idea later.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I've been using this product for almost 2 years now and I absolutely love it! I've used other products by this company, but this is by far my favorite. I have naturally wavy, dry, thick, and coarse hair. This leaves it feeling silky smooth and refreshed. This is my go to hair product.
My daughter loved the way this shampoo & conditioner made her hair look and feel, but then she developed dandruff. This leaves me questioning: is it dandruff, product build-up, or what? Anyone else have a similar experience? Now we don’t know what to do to get her hair back to normal.