Cheerios, Gluten Free, Breakfast Cereal, Large Size, 18 oz Box
|MSRP : $5.15|
Sale : $3.64
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal contains 23 grams of whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams are recommended daily). A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Same Cheerios, simply gluten free. The taste you love has always come from oats that are naturally gluten free. We're simply making sure they stay that way. When Phil, a member of the Cheerios team for over 50 years, found out his daughter-in-law couldn't eat gluten, he knew his team had to find a way to make sure every family, including his, could share breakfast together. We know there are lots of families out there who don't want to let dietary restrictions get in the way of time together. Now that Cheerios are gluten free, more families than ever can sit down to share breakfast, and we couldn't be happier. After all, bringing families together around the breakfast table is exactly why we're here.
- BREAKFAST CEREALS: Wholesome breakfast that's a good source of iron, calcium and fiber
- GLUTEN FREE: Gluten free and simply made without artificial flavors or colors; Good source of iron and calcium
- WHOLE GRAIN: Made with 100% whole grain oats and fortified with 11 essential vitamins and minerals
- HEART HEALTHY: Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Cheerios cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Cheerios cereal provides 1 gram per serving
- BOX CONTAINS: 18 oz cereal box; Perfect as toddler snacks or a gluten free snack for everyone
I enjoyed this product because it was gluten free, but it didn't have the typical "gluten free" taste. I gave it to my family, (each of whom has a specific dietary restriction) and there were zero complaints! I love that because it's a real time saver! Not only that but it's not a very expensive product. Overall I am pleased to buy this product for myself as well as my family. It is budget friendly, it's delicious, and it's gluten free. It's perfect!
I love Cheerios flavor
The cereal of my childhood
Have always loved Cheerios from childhood to adulthood to seniordom. WalMart did a good job of damage protection and it arrived in pretty good shape. Still tastes good.
Cheer for Cheerios!
Fast shipping and only 97 cents to have it delivered to my house. Cost of the Cheerios was cheaper than ANYWHERE else I looked. Excellent bargain. Highly recommend ordering them and having them shipped unless you live really close by and it is cheaper to drive.
love my cheerios
love cheerios because their heart healthy and their gluten free so their easy on the stomach. And Walmart has great prices on their cereals.
- Breakfast & Cereal
- Candy & Gum
- Condiments, Sauces & Spices
- Food Gifts
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh Food
- Frozen Foods
- Gluten-Free Foods
- Meal Kits & Specialty Food Boxes
- Meal Solutions, Grains & Pasta
- Organic Foods
- Snacks, Cookies & Chips