Cheerios, Gluten Free, Breakfast Cereal, Large Size, 18 oz Box
|MSRP : $5.15|
Sale : $3.68
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- BREAKFAST CEREALS: Wholesome breakfast that's a good source of iron, calcium and fiber
- GLUTEN FREE: Gluten free and simply made without artificial flavors or colors; Good source of iron and calcium
- WHOLE GRAIN: Made with 100% whole grain oats and fortified with 11 essential vitamins and minerals
- HEART HEALTHY: Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Cheerios cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Cheerios cereal provides 1 gram per serving
- BOX CONTAINS: 18 oz cereal box; Perfect as toddler snacks or a gluten free snack for everyone
Cheer for Cheerios!
Fast shipping and only 97 cents to have it delivered to my house. Cost of the Cheerios was cheaper than ANYWHERE else I looked. Excellent bargain. Highly recommend ordering them and having them shipped unless you live really close by and it is cheaper to drive.
love my cheerios
love cheerios because their heart healthy and their gluten free so their easy on the stomach. And Walmart has great prices on their cereals.
Usual good taste. Just bought too large a box. Will not sit upright in my cabinet. Must lay it on it's side.
A simple classic
There are reasons that certain things become classics and are able to endure the rapid changes of historical taste and opinion to be enjoyed by multiple generations. A scant few books, music and movies transcend time and are universally recognized as classics. There are reasons that Cheerios are one of the select foods that is deemed a classic. It is delicious in its simplicity. It is crunchy toasted oats. No more. No less. It is not covered in sugar frosting and imitation flavors. I can devour bowl after bowl without being haunted that sickly after coating on my tongue that is characteristic of most every other cereal. It keeps from absorbing milk and turning into soggy glop. These qualities also the reason that I am comfortable saving a couple dollars by buying the family sized box. I never grow tired of the taste or consistancy, so there is I have no fear of waste by buying a too large package. My days of being swayed by too smart for their own good modern marketers are long gone. My needs now are simply to cut down on sugar, watch my gluten intake and enjoy Cheerios in mass quantities.
Truthfully, I'd been buying Cheerios from Amazon.com for a while but their prices started going through the roof. I started looking elsewhere and lo and behold discovered Walmart's great prices on this cereal (and other items as well!). I bought 6 boxes at one time and was very happy to discover that the expiration dates are far off and I didn't have to worry about getting old & stale cereal. Cheerios is a terrific cereal and really, buying from Walmart is a no-brainer.
- Breakfast & Cereal
- Candy & Gum
- Condiments, Sauces & Spices
- Food Gifts
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh Food
- Frozen Foods
- Gluten-Free Foods
- Meal Kits & Specialty Food Boxes
- Meal Solutions, Grains & Pasta
- Organic Foods
- Snacks, Cookies & Chips