Camco RV Standard Battery Box
|MSRP : $10.59|
Sale : $8.74
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Camco RV Standard Battery Box:
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant polypropylene box
- Secure and protect the battery
- Meets USCG CFR 183.420 and ABYC E-010.7 specifications
- Includes lift-off lid, durable woven hold-down strap, foot clamps and stainless-steel screws
- Camco battery box fits group size 24 batteries
- Inside dimensions: 11.33"L x 7.84"W x 9.9"H
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 55362
A good option to enclose your battery.
Box is vented and protects the battery from elements.
good fit good product.
Really not much to say about a battery box except that it met my expectations and will work well. Only negative thing is the strap design. It is made to go lengthwise on box, but the set up on on my trailer is better served by 2 straps that would go width-wise around the box and frame. I'll make it work - so as I said, it will serve its' intended purpose.
Comment & Suggestion re Nylon Strap (Jarhead2003)
You mentioned you'd be better served if the nylon strap went across the middle instead of lengthwise. The strap can go across from front to back where there is a recessed groove on the box. It also looks like 2 straps could be used lengthwise and across if desired. I just ordered one. It looks to be a durable box and is vented.
Received the box before the stated delivery time, sturdy, good buy.