Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags - 13 Gallon - 120 ct
|Sale : $17.98||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Innovative reinforcing bands make these 13 gallon drawstring trash bags from Glad stronger than ever.
- 13 GALLON WHITE PLASTIC TRASH BAGS: Handle daily kitchen and household demands with Glad's ideally sized 13 gallon garbage bag
- TALL GARBAGE BAG: Prevent rips and tears with Glad's unique design allowing bag to stretch at top while reinforced bands through middle contain bulk
- DRAWSTRING TRASH BAGS: The drawstring ensures a tight grip on trash cans and makes for a simple removal with a quick cinch of the durable drawstring
- STRONG AND RELIABLE GARBAGE BAG: Backed with Glad strength, these 13 gallon trash bags were designed to handle the heaviest of loads
- CLEANING MADE EASY: Glad 13 Gallon trash bags support an active kitchen and provide a versatile plastic bag to tackle any household or office chore
Best bag for your buck!
These bags are very strong, reinforced and can handle anything you put in them. Dispenses one at a time, no tearing apart. Strong drawstrings, easy to tie shut completely. Carton takes up very little room in pantry.
Durable, except this box..
I regularly buy Glad reinforced strength 13 gallon bags because the cheap off brands do not cut it. However, the last box i bought are faulty. The first one I pulled out had a neat 1-2" cut along the crease just above "stretchy" part. I thought it was a fluke as I've never had a problem. Long story short the slices get bigger and am trying to email customer service but email page doesn't work on my device. Will call during business hours to try and get a resolution. I understand defects happen but think the company should just post email address for those of us that work odd shifts.
Buying for years
Fit my trash can perfectly but they also stretch so if there is something BIG to be thrown away they will accommodate that as well. Plus love that they are NOT scented. Too many chemicals I can't eliminate so I try to not put any more in the house than I have to and if you throw out your trash daily then it never smells anyway.
Only garbage bag I have used for the past 4-5 yrs ~ works great
Bags too small
I've been using these bags for many years with no problems. I love the built-in tie handles that let you easily tie the bag shut and carry it out to the bin. Lately the bags seem to have changed; they no longer fit well on my 13 gallon kitchen trash can. The bags seem to have been made too small, when I try to fit one into the trash can I have to very carefully stretch the bag to get it over the rim of the trash can. About 1/3 of the time the Glad bag rips. Sometimes the rip is small and I go ahead and use it, other times the rip goes down several inches and I toss the bag and grab another. Maybe they changed manufacturers, maybe they changed the bag specifications. All I know is that I'll be buying a different brand next time I'm at the store.
- Air Fresheners
- As Seen On TV
- Cleaning Supplies
- Drain & Septic Care
- Everyday Essentials
- GP Lidl Defense Fall 2017
- Household Batteries
- Paper & Plastic
- Pest Control