Glad Tall Kitchen DrawstringTrash Bags - 13 gal - 45 ct
|MSRP : $13.96|
Sale : $9.33
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 13 GALLON WHITE PLASTIC TRASH BAGS: Handle daily kitchen and household demands with Glad's ideally sized 13 gallon garbage bag
- TALL GARBAGE BAG: Prevent rips and tears with Glad's unique design allowing bag to stretch at top while reinforced bands through middle contain bulk
- DRAWSTRING TRASH BAG: The drawstring ensures a tight grip on trash cans and makes for a simple removal with a quick cinch of the durable drawstring
- REINFORCED STRENGTH: Backed with Glad strength, these 13 gallon trash bags were designed to handle the heaviest of loads
- CLEANING MADE EASY: Glad 13 Gallon trash bags support an active kitchen and provide a versatile plastic bag to tackle any household or office chore
- Packaging May Vary
Unhappy with product
Each bag that we pull out tears very easily a few inches from the top as seen in picture. We have used about half of them and had problem with each of them. We’ve had to throw several of them away. Very disappointed.
Disappointed in this box
Buy these trash bags on a regular basis. More than half of the bags in this box have drawstrings that pull the channel they're in right open.
I'd like to know how Glad defines STRONG.
I purchased a 150 count box of these "guaranteed strong" bags from a wholesale store a couple of months ago. Since then I have had 80% of the bags rip apart and need to be double or triple bagged. I use these in my kitchen garbage can which is rather small-it fits underneath my sink. The daily refuse consists of little more than wrappers, items that cannot be recycled and occasional food waste that cannot be processed by my garbage disposal. I am shocked that I am having this issue and am hoping that it is just a batch defect of some sort because I have had good luck with Glad products in the past 25 or so years of use. I've noticed quite a few reviews on here expressing similar sentiment. I hope Glad addresses these issues to improve their product and maintain customer confidence and loyalty.
I am a loyal customer of Glad trash bags. For the first time ever I've encountered a problem with a mega pack of 120, 13-gallon bags. Each bag has a problem with the drawstring. Seems the drawstring is partially attached to the bag and when you pull it, the drawstring completely detached from bag. How can I get this box replaced? [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Loyal Customer No More
Looking for new brand of Trash Bags
I have been buying Glad trash bags for years, actually decades with no problems. This last box of Glad Odor Shield tall kitchen trash bags has been awful. I've had to clean up spills on my kitchen floors three times this week because they have split in the bottom. I now have to check every single bag before I put it in the trash can and even that doesn't work. I don't overfill the bags, even though Glad claims you can stuff the bags completely. Even after checking they split. I empty my kitchen trash every night and twice a day if it gets half full. I will be switching to a new brand next time.
- Basic Office Supplies
- Business Furniture
- Business Printing
- Business Software, Books and Media
- Office Electronics
- Office Organizers
- Office Paper and Stationery
- Pen+Gear Office Products
- Retail Essentials
- Shipping and Moving for Business
- Small Business Breakroom Supplies
- Tax Prep Essentials
- Writing Supplies for Business