Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed, Sega, Wii U, 010086671018
|MSRP : $16.49|
Sale : $20.37
|Sold & shipped by Nationwide Distributor|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. Master your driving skills as you drift, barrel roll and boost to overtake your rivals, or use your weapons tactically and unleash your All-Star move to gain the winning advantage.
It's not just your fellow racers you need to watch out for, as the road falls away beneath you, or the river runs dry, new routes emerge and your vehicle transforms to take advantage of the terrain. Discover alternative routes and short cuts as you perfect the course in this adrenaline fuelled dash to the finish line - racing will never be the same again. This is not just racing, it's racing transformed!
Software Main Type: Game
Software Sub Type: Racing Game
Software Name: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Fully Transformable Vehicles:
- This is no ordinary race. Each character is equipped with their own unique vehicle that can transform into a car, boat and plane to take advantage of the changing terrains. Each vehicle handles differently and players must master all three to triumph.
Choose your Racer:
- Over 20 legendary All-Stars are back. The starting line-up has been transformed as new iconic characters from the world of SEGA join the race. What other game sees a hedgehog battle it out against a monkey, a sky pirate and an axe wielding dwarf!
- Take to land, sea & air as you race through 16 dynamically changing courses inspired by SEGA's illustrious gaming history. Discover alternate routes, find new power-ups and avoid emerging hazards as you race to victory - every track feels different.
Tools of Devastation:
- Utilise an arsenal of devastating weapons which require skill to aim, shoot, evade and block. The All-Star Moves also return, this time the more daring and stylishly you race, the more your All-Star meter increases allowing you to unleash carnage on your opponents!
Ultimate Gaming Experience:
- Old rivalries can be settled and new ones created in up to 8 player online. Journey through the All-Stars' world to take on a huge range of modes and challenges, including Grand Prix, Battle arenas and an incredible world tour.
Game Expansion Pack: No
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Rating Descriptor: Comic Mischief, Lyrics, Mild Cartoon Violence
Player Connectivity Mode: 8 x Online
Single Player Supported: Yes
Multiplayer Supported: Yes
Network Compatible: Yes
Minimum Number of Players Supported: 1
Maximum Number of Players Supported: 8
Platform Supported: Wii U
My son loves Mario Kart and could never find a racing game to compare. This game does! Super fun and a new family favorite. Fun for family to race together.
This game is great! I was a little worried at first since it was cheaper then all the other games and I've never really been a fan of Sega and their Sonic games. However, the graphics are wonderful. It reminds me of Diddy Kong Racing for the Nintendo 64 which was one of my favorite games back then. It's a lot like Mario Kart too.
Until mario cart comes out, this will tide us over
Really surprised how incredibly fun this is. Online play is great as well. Nothing is as good as Mario cart but his is as close. Sooo much fun, get this game!
Fantastic Gameplay at a Reasonable Price
I got this game to tide me over until Mario Kart 8 comes out in Spring 2014 and this game exceeded my expectations. There are some things about it that I like better than Mario Kart. I really enjoy the transforming vehicles and I think that adds a lot to the gameplay and the diversity of each course. I enjoy all of the unlockable characters in the World Tour, and how there are several different types of races rather than just traditional races (Drift Race, Boost Race, Battle Race, and one where item pickups are missiles and you have to chase a tank and destroy it). The great news is, you can play multiplayer pretty much within any part of the game, whether it's World Tour, Grand Prix, or just a couple Single Races. My only qualm is that it can be a little bit glitchy. I played with a friend for days with no problems, but when other friends were also over and wanted to play, we were playing with 5 people total and the game froze after 3 races. This was kind of disappointing because we were all having a lot of fun. It might have been a fluke, but it's something to keep in mind. Other than that, this game is fantastic and I would definitely recommend it to someone who enjoys racing games.
Fun game, fast service!
Kids love this game!